Location: Abu Dhabi
Duration: 7 -12 month
CTSNA Pay Rate: 120/HR (Inc’d) + Accommodations/Health Insurance
Start Date: June, 2019
Hours: 38/hr + overtime (potential for 20)
Resumes due by: 12PM April 22nd.
- Creation of initial procedures using vendor manuals, industry procedures or procedures supplied by other experts as required by the functions.
- Processing of Procedure Change Requests (PCRs) generated by the functions. These Procedure Change Requests are generated on a daily basis by the functions and work is allocated by the procedure controller/supervisor on a daily basis.
- Reformatting of existing procedures in accordance with Nawah Administrative Writers Guide and Technical Writers Guide requirements. These time-lines are determined by Management and the Functions.
- Perform technical administrative activities as assigned by section head.
- The contracted procedure writers are fully integrated into the Nawah Procedures and Records Management function and systems and makes a large contribution in decreasing the procedure workload of the Function.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Full English fluency is required for procedure understanding, print reading, and interfacing with other departments to complete the tasks at hand.
- Have at least 5 years of Nuclear Power Plant experience as a Nuclear procedure writer.
- Advanced print reading skills (electrical, mechanical, P&ID, logic and control) to be able to accurately understand plant drawings.
- Also, the procedure writers must be able to understand vendor manuals from a technical perspective to apply that knowledge to procedure content and to validate or recommend technical information be added to procedures to ensure clear, concise and accurate content.
- The procedure writers must understand the concept of procedure use and adherence and its application to procedures.
- The procedure writers must meet the intent and requirements of Nawah procedure, DCM-PRC-0021, Station Qualified Reviewer. To meet Station Qualified Reviewer intent the procedure writers must read and understand the following Nawah Documents: DCM-PRC-0003, Procedure Changes and Generation; DCM-PRC-0016, Technical Procedure Writer's Guide, DCM-PRC-0018, Administrative Procedure Writer's Guide; and LRA-PRC-0010, Safety Screening and Evaluation.
- Ability to obtaining the required BNPP site access to perform work at Barakah Nuclear Power Plant (BNPP) Site. Work will be performed at BNPP Site primarily and at Abu Dhabi head offices as and when required. Work hours will be 38 hours per week on Site as per established Site policy, working similar hours to PMG staff. Nawah reserves the right to request the procedure writers / reviewers to work extended hours if required by the project.
Job Type: Contract