he Police Credit Union is a full service financial institution servicing active and retired police personnel, their families and associated police groups within the province of Ontario since 1946.
We are part of the Ontario Credit Union Co-operative Banking where profits have a higher purpose - they are returned to our members in the form of great rates, free everyday banking, better service and through support to the policing communities.
The Police Credit Union has branches conveniently located in the city of Toronto and the regions of York Durham, Peel and Halton serving a full array of products and service to over 12,000 members to assist them at each stage of life.
As a branch employee, this position is responsible for increasing business volumes to meet assigned goals, branch goals, and organizational objectives by developing and fostering relationships with new and existing members of the Credit Union. Actively evaluates each member’s financial needs, while providing sound advice. Exhibits excellent credit analytic abilities and is well informed of credit and deposit products and procedures. Effectively executes all required administrative tasks.
Promotes service excellence, product and service knowledge, and ensures that their vision and mission is aligned with that of the Credit Union.
What We Are Looking For
- Must have 2 years minimum previous professional experience in a retail branch in a financial institution
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to actively listen, empathize, ask questions and respond appropriately
- Ability to engage and quickly identify financial needs of our members and the branch
- Must have well developed time management skills and the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Ability to be part of a team
- Computer literate
- Sound knowledge of credit and investment products and procedures
What We Offer You
- Competitive Salary
- Extended Health and Dental benefits
- Defined Contribution Pension plan
- Work/Life balance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00 to $62,000.00 /year
- Dental Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Profit Sharing
- Vision Care
- both consumer and mortgage lending: 5 years (Required)