At Summerhill Resorts, our recruitment doors are always open! Working at Summerhill Resorts has been described as fun, challenging, rewarding and a positive cultural step for our team members.
We offer our team members a wonderful environment in which to work, continued support, growth and development opportunities, competitive financial packages.
Our Kittawa RV Resort family is looking for a Front Office Receptionist to join our team.
Just 30 minutes east of Canada’s capital city of Ottawa, Kittawa offers an abundance of activities for both transient and seasonal guests with RVs and Resort Cottages and is open from May 1st through to October 31st subject to weather. Featuring a man-made lake, outdoor heated pool, hot tubs, on-site restaurant, Aquapark, ballfield and a brand new sport court. Kittawa really has it all, across its 378 spacious tree-lined sites.
Our front office is multi-functional front desk position. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented team player who will be the first point of contact for our families, staff, and vendors.
· Assisting with the daily operations of the Front Office, ensuring that every person receives excellent service
· Answering phones and placing reservations in Campspot
· Follows shift checklists to ensure all duties are completed in a timely manner
· Must maintain proper balance and knowledge of daily transactions and float responsibilities.
· Maintaining a clean and neat front desk and back of the house
· High school diploma or relevant work experience
· Hospitality/Front Desk experience is an asset
· Ability to maintain a positive attitude
· Excellent communication skills
· Customer service experience is a must
· Bilingual is an asset
If interested, please submit your resume for review. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected to proceed in the selection process will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 6 months
Salary: From $15.50 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Limoges, ON K0A 2M0: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)