Do you have what it takes to break into the Pharmaceutical industry?
Ashfield is looking for an energetic and patient centric focused individual whom will deliver service goals on a monthly basis by building relationships with key influencers via the phone and/or digital platforms. The Bilingual Inside Service Communicator must ensure that agreed client objectives are met or exceeded for both the client and Ashfield. They will be responsible for communicating with healthcare professionals on educating and detailing the unique product(s) and/or services for our clients. This role is temporarily remote due to COVID-19.
- Manage relationships with the key influencers, client and all Ashfield business units through regular touch points to ensure program KPIs are delivered and to attain or exceed service goals
- Engagement with Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) and the clinic stakeholders by placing outbound phone calls on behalf of the client to deliver key service messages
- Research targets, identify the key players and generate interest with each interaction
- Self-sufficient and with the ability to assess business opportunities to properly manage their territory and meet call expectations
- Build rapport with customer through high quality interactions and identifying the customer and patient needs
- Respond to all customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Capture accurate key information discussed during calls in the Client Relationship Management System (CRM)
- Maintain existing business and promote additional services by providing insights and qualified opportunities to the direct manager and team in order to provide solutions to the client’s needs
- Maintain a professional team environment and peer to peer communication;
- To meet departmental fiscal year objectives
- Demonstrate the Ashfield values on a daily basis while contributing to impact on society via Ashfield initiatives
Job Holder Specification:
- Strong oral and written communication skills (Fluently Bilingual French and English)
- College or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Energetic, self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external business units
- Innovative and strategic thinker
- Able to prioritize and plan territory coverage
- Business acumen and entrepreneurial skills
- Professionalism, autonomous and team player
- Excellent customer service and patient centric focused
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Be part of something exceptional.
Where your talents will be rewarded and put to their best use.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Ashfield is a vibrant, fast-paced and growing global company.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Inside Sales: 1 year (Preferred)