Nature’s Way of Canada wants you to join our growing company and talented team! Nature’s Way is known world-wide as a leading provider of high-quality natural medicines and nutritional supplements, including an expansive line of herbs, omega-3 oils, and probiotics.
We are currently searching for an experienced and passionate Warehouse Associate to join our team in our brand new, clean and bright warehouse in Pickering, Ontario. We operate Monday-Friday, on 8 hour shifts outside of peak times – perfect for commuting! The GO is readily accessible, parking is free, and our team is small, allowing for appropriate physical distancing.
We are looking for a team player who has a strong work ethic and desire to learn to join our team.
Key Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned (with training).
- Accurately hand pick, pack, store and receive materials according to facility specifications and GMP requirements to established KPI’s
- Hand pick and pack orders for daily UPS shipments
- Lift and stack materials onto pallets and secure for movement.
- Apply shipping labels to cases and pallets.
- Maintain a safe, clean and orderly work environment in compliance with OHS regulations, ISO, and GMP requirements.
- Follow all established safety procedures and use proper Personal Protective Equipment as required. (Steel toe boots only)
WHAT WE OFFER
It is Nature’s Way of Canada’s philosophy to inspire and promote a physically and emotionally healthy workforce. To enhance the health of each Associate and their families, and we've created an environment to foster our philosophy. All eligible Associates receive:
- Competitive pay and paid-time off
- Comprehensive Group Benefits Plan for Associates and their families
- Wellness initiatives that promote a healthy lifestyle
- A Group RRSP plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Opportunities
- Educational assistance and ongoing-training
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong team player and posses a positive attitude
- 1 year related experience in a high volume WMS/RF distribution environment preferred.
- Good Oral and written English
- Thorough understanding of the disciplines required in a warehouse supporting a fast pace, pick/pack operation
- Experience with SAP, RF technology and reach truck an asset
- General computer knowledge
- Able to walk, pick orders and stand 8 hours a day. Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds with assistance
If you have been consistently recognized for having an outstanding passion and drive for results and you are interested in making a sizeable contribution to an industry leader with your skills and proven experience, please apply for this position by sending your resume, quoting your full name and competition number NWC2101 in the subject line.
This posting will close Friday, January 22nd.
Reference ID: NWC2101
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We will be engaging with candidates through the initial stages of interviewing via Zoom. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to safely tour the facility and meet the team, while adhering to public health guidelines.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)