Location: Virtual, Canada
This is an excellent career opportunity for a high performing relationship manager with deep RSA Archer configuration experience.
Why Work with Us?
· Opportunity to be part of a high-performance team in an exciting and fast-moving industry
· Virtual Role (Work from home) with occasional travel
· Competitive compensation
· Comprehensive benefit plan
· Bonus program
ComplyTec www.complytec.com helps enterprises to protect themselves from financial risk associated with cyber-attacks and compliance failures.
· 2017 & 2018 RSA Partner of the Year
· RSA Titanium Partner
· A Network of Experienced RSA Archer Consultants across North America
· Experience in Large-scale Migration Project of Over 120,000 RSA SecurID Users
The RSA Archer Consultant will enhance and build ComplyTec’s NERC Compliance Management Solution https://www.complytec.com/nerc/ plus take the lead role on development, implementation and delivery services of ComplyTec NERC Solution plus all Archer Integrated Risk Management, Governance Risk and Compliance Solutions https://www.rsa.com/en-us/products/integrated-risk-management.
· Gain quick understanding of ComplyTec NERC Compliance Management Solution
· Together with NERC SME, ComplyTec Pre-sales SE and Sales Staff; be Technical Archer advisor in helping with pre-sales meeting, scoping or presentations demonstrating the capabilities of Archer as it pertains to ComplyTec’s NERC Solution.
· Work with ComplyTec’s NERC Subject Matter Expert to enhance and improve ComplyTec’s NERC solution.
· Demonstrate the advantages of ComplyTec’s NERC solution to clients’ multi-tiered stakeholder environment.
· Assist ComplyTec Marketing team with marketing material to promote NERC solution
· Provide post support for NERC solution to clients.
· Provide technical and consultative leadership for solutions opportunities on a range of complex engagements.
· Deliver technical architectural design, strategies and plans for all general Archer Solutions.
· Participate in installation, customization, and integration of RSA Archer.
· Deliver projects with approved methodology while adhering to margin, planning and SOW requirements.
· Assist Sales in creating proposals that address current and evolving client requirements.
· Supervise staff and plan/assign work on project engagements
· Lead project quality assurance activities, including technical QA reviews.
· Follow proper escalation and change control procedures.
· Validate requirements, limited prototyping and functionality design and create proposals that address current and evolving client requirements.
· Provide testing process, code reviews, certification of software, and issue resolution as point of contact for technical questions.
· Client implementation/data migration/enablement
· Onsite visits as needed to deliver demo, projects kickoff, status, etc.
Required Skills and Experience:
· Minimum of 5-10 years experience providing configuration services on the RSA Archer Platform including platform setup/configuration for clients, solution development/implementation, demo support to prospective clients, presales/POS support as needed during pursuits, current familiarity with Archer platform upgrades
· Senior level working knowledge of Archer automation/integration capability
· Advantage if candidate has worked with Power Generation or Bulk Transmission companies
· Solid writing skills for Requirement documents, design documents, test plans and related documents
· Project Management experience managing sub-contractors and internal staff
· Participate on project teams that define, design, and develop IRM solutions on RSA Archer platforms based on requirements gathered from various clients
· Prepare Requirement, Design, or Test Plan documents as part of the project
· Help define and estimate sprints for Agile projects
· Provide guidance and instruction on showing end-users how to use the solution that has been built for them
· Demonstrate problem-solving skills as part of designing and developing IRM solutions
· Help with writing of solutions and end user guides
· Provide end-user training on our solutions
Education / Certifications:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or commensurate experience
If you feel that you have the necessary qualifications for this role, please forward your resume for consideration.
Please note that accommodation for job applicants with disabilities is available during the assessment process upon request.
We thank all who apply, however only those most closely matching these requirements will be contacted for an interview. Please do not contact the company directly.
Job Type: Full-time
- RSA Archer Platform: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Excellent English (Required)