Please note that this is a remote role for now, but may require 2-3 days in office by the end of the year in North York. You must also have excellent communication skills to speak with all customers and clients. HIGH ATTENTION TO DETAIL IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FUNCTION IN THIS ROLE!
- Act as the executive assistant to the managing director; manage scheduling, finances and expenses. This includes thinking proactively about key projects and managing priorities accordingly
- Manage meetings and provide timely updates on strategy, team priorities, and topics affecting the business
- Supporting the leadership team in planning, organizing, and executing special projects and daily workflow
- Manage internal and external communications related to business partners, towing contractors, banking and collateral vendors
- Help prioritize business initiatives and growth opportunities
- Drive operational efficiency through organizational frameworks that facilitate effective decision-making and clear accountability, including tracking and reporting on follow-up actions required on all sides of the business for the leadership team
- Establish administrative process improvements, solve operational inefficiencies, recommend solutions, and synthesize context and information to filter to and from the leadership team
- Review and manage materials and documents related to the execution of strategic projects and programs, ensuring accuracy and quality
- Liaise with in-house and external legal teams to ensure document accuracy.
- Communicate with regulators, trustees and administrative staff. As such is responsible for providing good internal and external customer service.
QUALIFICATIONS OR SKILLS REQUIRED
- Experience directly supporting executive leadership
- Strong project management skills and a high level of business acumen
- Proficiency in MS Office, Acrobat PRO, basic and custom CRM knowledge
- Experience working as an executive assistant or a proven track record of success providing administrative coordination in a professional setting
- Impeccable communication and organizational skills and attention to detail while managing multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Collaborative and self-starter mindset with a bias to action
- Strong interpersonal skills and capacity to build relationships and drive cross-organization alignment
- Resourceful and able to work independently and remotely with a deadline-oriented mindset
- Assists with calendar updates for the organization (incoming-outgoing asset reminders, legal notices, condition reports, appraisals etc.)
- Have a basic understanding of the insolvency sector in Canada, the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act and the key players
- Completion of Post-Secondary education in Business Administration or a related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in an Executive Assistant or Administration support position,
- Current vulnerable sector screening (criminal background check).
- Car and valid driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract is a plus
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Administrative: 3 years (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in North York, ON
Application deadline: 2023-07-31