Our Enterprise Risk Management department is responsible for minimizing loss while respecting people, brand and operations.
With a special focus on merchandise security, our Risk Associate supports the Store team in delivering an outstanding customer experience while encouraging a safe and secure store environment.
As the Risk Associate, you will:
- Support a safe and secure working environment
- Minimize the loss of merchandise from all internal and external avenues
- Champion and coach the store team on the importance of inventory accuracy
- Safeguard the loss of financial, information and physical assets
As the Risk Associate, you have:
- 1+ year experience in Loss Prevention / Risk
- Retail experience is an asset
- Post-secondary education in a related field
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vaughan, ON L4K 5W4: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
Work Location: In person