CROSSMARK is currently interviewing candidates for a Part-time Retail Sales Merchandiser position to work with a renowned client, one of the top leaders in the food industry worldwide, Nestle.
We are looking for candidates who demonstrate professionalism and have experience with planograms, and merchandising in major grocery/mass merchant and drug retailers.
- Execute retail merchandising tasks as scheduled.
- Ability to implement retail schematics and merchandising materials as assigned.
- Dedicated to providing excellent customer service and to develop a professional working relationship with store management, associates and other merchandising companies to effectively meet company and client objectives.
- Reset activities could include: removing items from the shelf, moving shelves, building fixtures, reorganizing the products according to the plan-o-gram provided, replacing shelf tags, filling in new products and retrieving additional stock when necessary.
- Engage every work day with CROSSMARK’S communication tools for the purpose of accurately planning, reporting, and reviewing work.
*****Must Be a driver****
Type of work: Part-time permanent
Hours of work: Weekdays 8am-5pm (flexible) 6hrs approx per week
Work environment: Retail store environment with some travel.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Retailing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Drivers License G (Preferred)