Intlvac Thin Film is a high tech industrial manufacturing company based in Halton Hills, Ontario.
Intlvac is currently seeking an Electrical Technologist to support our manufacturing team.
If you have hands-on experience and are looking to expand your technical career, this unique opportunity may be for you. Intlvac is a world leader with a team that includes top scientific researchers, software programmers, mechanical and electrical engineers. Salary commensurate with experience.
We are looking for a flexible, reliable and motivated individual to join our team. Must be quality conscious, and have a strong desire to succeed. The successful candidate would work in a hands-on capacity as part of the manufacturing team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Read and understand basic electrical circuits
- Electrical panel wiring and machine assembly
- Update BOM as required
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Electrical / Electronics Technician education: successful completion of program
- Electrical / Electronics Technician experience: 2 years minimum
- Applications will only be considered from those eligible to work in Canada
Job Type and Location: Full-time; 6 month contract; Halton Hills, Ontario
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are asked to forward their cover letter and resume to: intlvacjobs(at)intlvac.com. Only applications submitted directly to this email will be considered for the position.
Job Type: Contract
- electronic technologist: 2 years (Preferred)