- Registered Early Childhood Educator or Director Approval (subject to the approval process of the Ministry of Education)
- Minimum of 2 years licensed child care experience would be an asset
- Current Standard First Aid, CPR-C certification
- A clear and satisfactory criminal reference check inclusive of the vulnerable sector search (CRC VSS)issued for the YMCA of Niagara
- Provide ongoing support, guidance and direction to develop positive team interaction between staff, parents, and children
- Assume liaison between school, parents, children and staff
- Submit monthly program statistics and oversee other financial and administrative duties
- Ensure that the centre meets or surpasses all Ministry of Education licensing standards
- Represent the YMCA in a positive and professional manner
- Participate in training and adhere to the YMCA Child Protection Policies and Procedures as established by the YMCA of Niagara
- Provide leadership to the Strong Kids Campaign
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume by no later than 12 p.m. on December 2, 2019.
Please indicate position and cities applying for in the subject line of your email. Internal applicants are expected to notify their supervisor before applying. Only those applicants being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Accessibility accommodations and materials in alternate formats for individuals with disabilities can be arranged upon request.
For more information on other opportunities at the YMCA of Niagara please visit: ymcaofniagara.org
Job Type: Full-time
- child care: 2 years (Preferred)
- Criminal Record Check (Preferred)
- First Aid & CPR Level C (Preferred)