Timber Block’s team of professionals offers a product unmatched in residential design and construction. We provide homeowners with state-of-the-art, environmentally responsible technology while employing cost-effective building methods. Working with stock or custom plans, the team at Timber Block leads the client, design professionals, and constructors, in bringing the client’s vision and investment to life. We make their dream home a reality.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager (aka Site Supervisor) at our company's location in Innisfil.
- Supervise and direct residential projects from permit to completion.
- Co-ordinate with Design, Engineering, Production, Sales and Build teams.
- Consult with local Municipal building/planning departments.
- Review work process on a daily basis; analyze, manage and mitigate risks.
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to project status.
- Provide customer with accurate timeline of their projects.
- Engage clients in order to understand their needs, set expectations and ensure client satisfaction.
- Recruit, develop, and train a stable of top quality, customer focused trades;
- Support the Project Manager’s Coordinators in delivering a top-quality product and first-class customer satisfaction.
- Degree or Diploma in Project Management, Construction Management or related discipline.
- Proven and successful working experience in residential construction project management.
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods.
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of framing and structure.
- Expert knowledge of building projects, construction sequencing and details as well as relevant rules, codes, regulations and quality standards.
- Able to understand and communicate all facets of the construction process.
- User knowledge of construction management software programs and MS Office.
We would like to meet you if you have…
- Strong problem prevention and customer service skills.
- Excellent time, project management, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated skill in leadership and human resources management.
- Embrace challenges and enjoy a wide range of tasks and responsibilities.
Why Timber Block?
- Integration program when you are hired
- Competitive compensation
- Group Insurance
- Possibility of advancement according to your expertise
- Work experience favorable to personal development
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $1.00 per year
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Vision Care
- residential construction: 1 year (Preferred)