Our caregivers are everyday stars who love what they do and try to make people's lives better each day.
*want to be an appreciated member of our home care team
*have a strong sense of responsibility and trustworthiness
*want to get involved and have a voice in caregiving for our clients
*are looking for a meaningful rewarding career
*like continually learning & growing
*can drive and have own vehicle an asset
*work well independently and as part of a team
*Live in Lower mainland area/ no applicants from overseas.
We Offer You:
*competitive wages from $16-20/hr and flexible shifts
*full & part time job opportunities
*a rewarding/ meaningful career
*benefits depending on hours
*ongoing training in your field
*opportunity to grow with the company
You will be providing:
* assistance with personal care & hygiene
*support with mobility
*help with daily living activities & household chores
*errands & transportation
*overnight care or weekend care possibly
Essential Job Requirements:
*willingness to work in Abbotsford, Chilliwack and Mission
*Two positive work references
*criminal record check with a vulnerable Sector search
*BC Care Aid # an asset but not required
Job Types: Full time, part time, on call, evenings, weekends, overnights
Salary to start:
$16-20 depending on experience and training level
1. How many years experience in caregiving do you have? In a school? Care home? Group home setting?
2.. Are you located in Abbotsford, Chilliwack or Mission?
3. Why would you like to work as an in home caregiver for our company?
4. Are you a flexible person? Are you willing to take some shifts possibly that aren't ideal occasionally to be a team member?
Reference ID: South Delta Location
Job Types: Casual, Permanent
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
Application Deadline: 2020-09-13
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $16.00-$20.00 per hour
- Company Events
- Extended Health Care
- Flexible Schedule
We have Covid protocol and training to keep both clients and caregivers safe.
- Dutch or German (Preferred)
- Assisting clients with personal hygiene and getting dressed
- Assisting clients with housekeeping or other daily errands
- Providing companionship and emotional support
- Observing and reporting on changes in the health or status of the client
- Preparing food and feeding clients
- Maintaining clients' health equipment
- Responding to emergency situations
- Administering medication
- Transporting client to appointments
- Assisting clients with rehabilitative exercises
- Providing support with academic, social or recreational activities