At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
Join us as Material Coordinator and you’ll be looking at a career-defining role based in Montreal, Quebec.
As a Material Coordinator, you will coordinate the distribution and inventory management of materials to allow efficient Test and Comissioning and Product activities. Resolve supplier issues quickly and efficiently to ensure workflow and consignment levels are maintained. Coordinate cost reduction processes related to component NDFs (No Defects Found), Non-Warranty repairs and Purchase Requesition costs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Advise Technical Staff regarding materials management, warehousing, logistics and on site materials support and customer service;
- Implement systems to ensure that we minimize our costs through solid Inventory Management;
- Identify opportunities, and makes recommendations, within the Customer Service team to improve business systems for managing inventory and planning materials requirements for TTC program;
- Oversee tracking of component warranty extension. Compile and verifie reliability and material on-hand data based on warranty claims and material consumed;
- Provide data and escalates as necessary with Materials Manager and Supply Management for additional actions to be taken with suppliers.
- Ability to guide influence and convince others;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- High intercultural competence;
- Excellent English and French communication skills, advanced both written and spoken.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signaling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Material and Stock Control
11.11.2020, 10:32:03 AM
11.12.2020, 11:59:00 PM