We are looking for an experienced, reliable, and professional installation technician to work full time. We have been in business for 30+ years in the GTA. We are a family business focused on residential and light commercial service and installation.
To qualify for our team, you need:
- 4+ year’s experience in the Boiler/Pipe fitting, Plumbing field
- Boiler experience a Required
- Must be well groomed and have a neat appearance
- Able to quickly troubleshoot problems
- Attention to detail and a desire to see the job done right the first time
- Friendly, personable, responds to customer concern and enjoys making our customers smile
- Valid Ontario Gas license, driver’s license, and a clean driving record.
- Desire to perform beyond the mandatory job requirements
- Ability to follow proper safety techniques
You must also be able to lift up to 80 pounds and push, pull, or carry heavy objects. You must be able to maneuver heavier objects with assistance from appropriate devices or additional manpower. You must be able to climb ladders.
- Installation of various residential and light commercial heating and cooling equipment
- Can fit and solder copper piping
- Need to know how to use pipe threader
- Maintain truck and keep inventory well stocked
- Maintain other equipment and tools and ensure the proper working order of company property.
We will provide you with:
- Company Phone
- Gas card
- Regular training opportunities
- Achievement recognition
- Health benefits
Job Type: Full-time