NAPA Auto Parts is seeking a Full-Time Account Development Specialist (Outside Sales) for the NAPA Saskatoon, SK market.
The successful candidate will work towards increasing sales and market share by promoting our entire line of automotive parts and related products & programs.
You are the image, face and voice of NAPA for our external clients. As such, you will be accountable for building and maintaining quality business relationships with our existing and new customers by implementing national and regional level sales development initiatives and promoting NAPA products and programs. You will contribute in keeping us abreast of customer behavior, competitive threats and market trends. You will actively participate in the development and refinement of sales development initiatives at the regional level. Calling on installers and shops, you will implement sales development plans, support regional strategies, objectives, and deployment of marketing programs and promotions. You will work with regional Management and the Store Manager to develop sales plans for growing business with existing and new customers in your assigned territory. You will assist our wholesale customers leverage our first class programs to help them be more successful.
- College degree, with a major in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Experience in the replacement auto parts industry and at least 2 years of sales experience
- Strong computer skills
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and planning skills
Why work with us?
- This position requires someone who can work flexible hours.
- “The Perks” including employee pricing on automobile parts/products and other corporate discount programs
- Flexible benefits program including health, medical, dental and life
- Pension plan
- Access to personal development and technical training programs
- Learn and collaborate with the best in the industry
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Under the exceptional circumstances in which we are currently living, we have put in place stringent safety measures in all of our business units, in order to limit the risks associated with Covid-19. More information will be provided upon request.
- Automotive Parts: 3 years (Preferred)
- Sale: 5 years (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place