Are you an agile, critical thinking leader who craves a challenge? Do you love improving process and delighting customers? If you do, we are looking for you.
We are a growing local tech start-up focused on revolutionizing the industrial motor industry. Our diverse team values process-driven improvement, agility, and customer-centric solutions. We serve all of Canada and have access to the largest selection of industrial motors and related products in Canada.
eMotors Direct is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to an inclusive workplace, free from discrimination. We believe bringing together people of all backgrounds, experiences and abilities is essential to our success and essential to the success of our customers.
eMotors Direct is seeking a dynamic individual to provide customer service support and supply chain management for our head office. As part of our growing team, your core responsibilities will include responding to first-line customer support and order processing for all of Canada.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health benefits (Vision care, Dental care, Life insurance, Extended health care, Disability insurance)
- Growth mindset company
- Career development and opportunities for advancement
- Incentive programs and recognition
- Great attitude and willingness to wear many hats at a start up company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English. French is an asset.
- Ability to organize multiple priorities and meet competing deadlines.
- Strong negotiation, problem-solving, organizational and follow-through skills.
- Ability to accurately manage a high volume of data.
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Demonstrates strategic thinking.
- Welcomes feedback and challenges from peers and superiors.
- Constantly seeks out opportunities for improvement with the company or with themselves.
- Can work in a dynamic environment with both short term and long-term projects.
- Has high attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Takes an active interest seeing the company reach the next level.
- Takes ownership for wins and mistakes to support improving the overall process.
- Ensure accuracy of data in our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Responsible for processing and inputting all customer orders. Leverage over twenty manufacturer sites to process customer orders. Process up to twenty-five orders per day.
- Coordinate with various vendors, such as shipping companies and manufacturers, to manage the order fulfilment process.
- Coordinate material deliveries and transfers. Work with internal shipping staff, manufacturer warehouse team, and shipping vendor points of contact.
- Coordinate shipping logistics across Canada.
- Answering incoming customer inquires through phone, email, or live chat and channeling to the appropriate team member.
- Establishing positive relationships with customers and team mates to foster growth.
- Escalate technical questions to the appropriate team member.
- Deescalate customer concerns through a consultative approach.
- Support the sales and marketing team with special projects as assigned.
- Three-years related experience is an asset.
- Post-secondary education in Business, Supply Chain, Operations, Inventory or Purchasing Management is an asset
- Experience with high tech start-ups is an asset.
- French written and verbal communication skills are an asset.
Start date: July 22
Thank you for applying. Please submit a resume and cover letter. Those selected for future consideration will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Supply Chain: 3 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)