We are looking to welcome several Customer Service Sales Representatives to our motivated, dynamic team.
Your primary responsibility in this position is to initiate engaging, meaningful conversations with our organization’s target markets. During these one-on-one interactions you will generate interest for our organization and walk customers through our sign-up process, providing relevant information regarding our monthly subscription options and overall purpose as an organization. This is a Customer Service and Sales position with an educational edge as it includes components of both Customer Service and Direct Marketing. You will work in a team during office hours and independently when meeting with prospects and delivering promotional materials.
Your success in this position largely relies upon your communication and Customer Service skills. Previous employment or education from diverse backgrounds and experience levels are welcomed. We believe that great people with ambition and drive can become outstanding members of our management team. Ideal candidates are those who are keen to learn, confident when speaking with others, and are ambitious team players.
If you are looking to embark on a career with advancement opportunities and a Monday-Friday schedule, apply today!
Compensation and Perks:
- Guaranteed base wage, paid weekly
- Bonus structure in addition to base wage (no salary cap)
- Monday-Friday flexible schedules
- Management opportunities available
- Full, paid training provided
- Travel opportunities throughout North America, optional
- Fulfilling and profitable career path
- Lively team office environment
- Welcoming office located in close proximity to public transit
- Transportation provided, if necessary
Attributes, Characteristics, and Requirements:
- Desire to excel in a customer service/sales role
- Able to effectively multitask
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be available a minimum of 3 weekdays per week, totalling 24 hours
- Professional, composed demeanor
- Keen to learn
- Able to retain and deliver information both accurately and professionally
- Confident engaging the public
- Professionally represent our organization in all work-related settings
- Offer knowledgeable, accurate information to potential prospects
- Generate brand interest and loyalty
- Work independently, in teams, and alongside management
- Meet one-on-one with potential customers
- Inside/outside sales
- Answer inquiries and offer troubleshooting services
- Deliver tailored brand experience
- Provide up-to-date information and updates to long-term members
- Report to office manager
- Direct marketing
- Face-to-face interactions (no cold calling)
Please note: 247 Recruitment Group is recruiting on behalf of a local organization with an office based out of Ottawa, ON. Qualified applicants will be contacted directly via email or phone by an Executive Recruiter from 247 Recruitment Group to schedule an in-person interview with our client. The interview will take place at our client’s office space in which successful applicants will be working from. 247 Recruitment Group does not charge candidates a fee or take any percentage of their salary, as we bill our clients directly for our services.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time