PROJECT MANAGER- Resume bank
Saint John, NB – energy sector
Do you dream of being at the heart of the action, of participating in innovative projects where you will have to surpass yourself? Do you want to be part of an inspired organization that is ready to do anything for you to realize your potential professionally and personally? GCM Consultants is here for you!
With more than 400 professionals in our offices across Canada, GCM Consultants has been a leader in heavy industry for over 25 years. Always looking for new projects that allow us to push the limits, our engineering services are built on the trust of our clients in the quality of our work.
Are you a passionate and creative Project Manager? Do not wait a second more, come with us to build the world of tomorrow.
On a daily basis you will have to:
· Identify client needs and define engineering mandates
· Plan work activities, resources, engineering budgets and draft project execution plans
· Monitor and control project activities including cost and schedule
· Coordinate the preparation, issuance and quality of deliverables (reports, technical drawings, cost estimates, procurement and installation specifications as well as purchase orders)
· Ensure coordination between the project team and client as well as managing the relationship with the client
· Manage changes (technical, cost, or schedule)
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
· 10 years of experience in project management
· Knowledge and understanding of project management as well as monitoring and control
· Relevant experience in a consulting firm and heavy industries: metallurgy, refining, chemical or petrochemical
· Availability to travel to serve our clients in New Brunswick and the rest of Canada.
You are the one we are looking for if you have:
· A good understanding of technical issues in all disciplines
· Excellent communication skills with the internal team and with clients
· Inspiring, motivating, positive, and constructive leadership
· Capability of demonstrating professional judgment when making decisions
· Energy and ability to manage a complete project (resources, technical, business aspects)
· Ability to understand, anticipate and manage important strategic issues
Apply directly online via our website: www.gcmconsultants.com
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Saint John, NB (Required)