- Want to work for a high-end brand in the world?
- Attractive Compensation and full benefits
- Great staff discounts on beautiful kitchen appliances
“Make your career an amazing journey” with Miele Canada
Miele Factory Appliance Service Technician
Since 1899, Miele has remained a family owned appliance business, designing and manufacturing high quality residential and professional appliances. Miele entered the Canadian market in 1998 and has been on a steady path of growth ever since.
We are looking for Service Technicians who are willing to go that "extra mile" and who will deliver a truly exceptional service experience on our behalf.
To help you to deliver this experience, you will have access to industry leading diagnostic tools and equipment, a first class field support team and regular product and business events to ensure that we're continuously investing in your expertise. We will also provide a Company service van and all required tools.
- Minimum of 2 yrs. experience in appliance service and repair
- Must be O.D.P certified.
- Refrigeration experience
- G2 gas license and/or DA certification an asset
- PC proficiency a must for our highly advanced service department
- Experience with European equipment also an asset
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Our company philosophy of Immer Besser (Forever Better) emphasizes our desire to provide a working environment that fosters personal and professional growth and allows our employees to enhance their skills and take their careers to the next level.
Miele recognizes that competitive compensation is a cornerstone for recruiting and retaining employees.
Therefore we provide:
- Great company culture and working environment
- Competitive base salary plus performance based bonus·
- 15 days of paid vacation
- Excellent benefits: life insurance(x3), medical and dental benefits, long and short term disability benefits ·
- RRSP/DPSP Plan – company contributes 6%, no matching required·
- Career development
- Great discounts on company products, gym membership and home/auto insurance discounts·
If you are interested and you would like to join our team, please submit your resume to
For more information about Miele Ltd. please visit our website at www.miele.ca
We thank all candidates for their interest and advise that only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- appliance service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Refrigeration: 1 year (Preferred)
- G2 gas license (Preferred)