Data Entry Clerk/Administrative Assistant
Provincial Road Markings
- Operates office equipment and computers utilizing a variety of software packages (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Quickbooks, etc.)
- Answer telephone calls promptly and deal with all first line inquiries
- Responds to inquiries made in person, by telephone or in writing
- Assists in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Maintains manual and computerized filling systems for records/documents, including file correspondence, records, reports, inventory data and manuals
- Preparing mail, courier, and faxes and ensures proper distribution
- Data entry of bookkeeping information A/R, A/P, sales invoices, purchases etc.
- Collects, sorts, date stamps, distributes, prepares and processes forms and documents, including mail, fax, statements, invoices, report, and receipts
- Identify unpaid invoices and notify the appropriate parties.
- Monitors, orders and maintains supplies/resource materials
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an administrative assistant role
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with data entry and/or accounting or bookkeeping education
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with QuickBooks
- Experience in using computerized software programs (Microsoft Office) and experience with layout and formatting procedures for text, tables, and spreadsheets
- Ability to reconcile variety of statements including, visa, bank and vendor statements
- Experience in calculating, preparing, and submitting Government Remittances i.e. source deductions, WSIB and EHT
- Experience providing customer service and responding to inquiries.
- Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures.
- Excellent keyboarding, proof reading and data entry skills, with emphasis on accuracy.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multitask and work in a high pressure, high volume team-oriented environment with minimal supervision, working independently and cooperatively with other members of the staff.
- Ability to identify and analyze problems with inefficiencies and develop effective solutions and solve problems.
- Must have own transportation, as there is no public transportation route
Job Type: Full-time
- data entry: 2 years (Preferred)
- Administrative Support: 2 years (Preferred)