Parker Place Mall is looking for a permanent part-time office assistant.
You must be detail-oriented, organized and self-starter with effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Account Payable: Process invoice received and prepare cheque payment
- Account Receivable: Prepare invoice and process payment received;
- Calculate interest charged and prepare monthly strata management fee statement and invoice;
- Calculate and prepare cheque for payroll;
- Maintain Petty Cash;
- Provide information and work with an external accountant to prepare financial statements and annual tax.
- Assist other office staff when required;
- Answer / Reply queries from the internal and external clients and / or emails;
- Prepare and conduct council meetings and take minutes.
- Proficient with Word and Excel;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Chinese;
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills;
- Knowledge in strata management advantage
Job Type: Part-time
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Administrative Assistant experience do you have?
- How many years of Bookkeeping experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you speak Chinese?
- Do you speak English?
Job Type: Permanent
Part-time hours: 24 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$20.00 per hour
- Secondary School (preferred)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (preferred)