Tangerine is Canada’s leading direct bank. We offer flexible and accessible banking options, innovative products, and award-winning Client service. The reason why Tangerine employees come to work each day is to help Canadians live better lives. We focus on making a difference in our communities, and that includes our own internal community. It’s important to us that our employees feel empowered and enthusiastic about belonging to our Orange culture.
As Canada’s leading digital bank, Tangerine technology is at the heart of everything we do. We have redefined what digital banking is and we continue to evolve on what it can be, using technology to create innovative, forward thinking banking solutions with our clients’ needs in mind. We are made up of high performing, curious, energetic and collaborative individuals who thrive in our high trust agile environment to deliver best in class solutions for our customers. We believe in giving people hands-on challenges and the responsibilities that come with them, allowing them to grow, evolve and create opportunities to build their career. Are you ready to make the change and become part of an established disruptor with the backing of a highly engaged team? If so come join us and help redefine the Canadian banking landscape!
The Information Technology (IT) department manages the technology and computer infrastructure that drives Tangerine’s business systems. The IT department supports the organization in these critical areas: End-User Technical Support, Desktop Management, Network Management, Voice and Data Communications, Business and Web Applications and Strategic Technical Planning.
As the Telecommunications Support Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring the ongoing 24/7 operations of PBX, Digital Visual Communication, Back Office Call Recording Platforms, Fax application and content display solutions, by providing the most effective service. In this role, you will be monitoring systems, providing timely responses to queries and alarms and working with vendors to effectively support Tangerine environments and to proactively make recommendations for systems enhancements and performance. You will also create and maintain documentation for call flows for back-office PBX, procedures, systems configuration and all communication line details. Some additional responsibilities include planning, configuration and support of IT equipment of all Tangerine’s Cafés and Kiosks.
Is this role right for you? In this role, you will:
- Administer and respond to inquiries on:
o Audio Codes Gateway
o Call detail reporting
o Call recording
o Maintaining all PRIs, SIP trunks, Toll free Numbers and DIDs
o Operational functionality of Digital Visual Communication for contact center and back office and Content display solutions (Projectors, SVSI equipment and displays) in all tangerine locations
o Provide support to contact center team for Phone deployment and troubleshooting when required
o Fax solution
o Deployment and support of video conferencing solution
- Administer system performance, planning, monitoring and tuning and make the senior aware of any issues or concerns
- Maintain on-going security patches for all supported systems ensuring on-time resolution of vulnerabilities according to Tangerine compliance
- Ensure systems are being backed up and valid; if errors occur, ensure timely response for resolution
- Create and maintain procedures, checklists and documentation; ensure current work flows and voice and data communication line detailed information is current
- Provide timely response to queries, ARQ’s and Helpdesk tickets and report/escalate issues relating to all supported systems and infrastructure to senior and management if these are high priority
- Prepare, evaluate or facilitate training to general and co-op staff
- Provide support for IT Development initiatives in matters relating to telecommunications and Digital Visual Communication Solutions
- Maintain vendor relationships to effectively support Tangerine environments and proactively make recommendations for systems enhancements and performance
- Assist in the planning and implementation stages of relevant projects
- Executive support and supports tangerine departments in their individual communication events when required.
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? - We'd love to work with you if you have following:
Technical Skills -
o Competent in following technologies:
o PBX (Skype for Business)
o Audio Codes Gateway
o Voice over IP
o Digital Video Communication (RMG)
o Video Conference Solution (MS Teams)
o Programming and administration
o Telephone tolls and 1-800 Services
o Digital Visual Communication and Content display (RMG, SVSI)
o Strong knowledge of computer application processing and operating computer hardware
o Good interpersonal skills to deal with users at various levels in the organization
o Proficient troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
o University or College Degree or equivalent experience
o 2+ years of Telephony platforms experience
o Digital Visual communication experience
What's in it for you?
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
- We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create beautiful customer experiences
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
- Dress codes don't apply here, being comfortable does
- Access to thousands of online and in person courses so you can brush up on skills or learn new ones
- Career progression opportunities. We hire you for your talent and not just for the job. We want to see you succeed not just in your role but in your career as a whole
- We offer a competitive total rewards package that includes a base salary, a performance bonus, company matching programs (on pension & profit sharing), vacation, personal & sick days, paternity/maternity leave, medical, vision and dental benefits and much more
Canada : Ontario : North York
At Tangerine we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the team, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know.