We are seeking a new Occupational Therapist to join our team!
Innovative Occupational Therapy Services provides a practice culture that keeps you engaged and interested in your profession. Our team consists of a growing group of highly skilled Occupational Therapist’s that create a culture for innovation, professional growth and development. Our company is exclusive to Occupational Therapy services. We take great pride in how we creatively assist our clients in meeting their goals.
Our team is looking for additional team members that are curious, analytical and interested in continuous improvement. Innovative Occupational Therapy Services is a leading, specialized, private practice OT firm in Ontario that has been serving clients in their homes, communities and workplaces.
Innovative Occupational Therapy Services is seeking experienced occupational therapists with:
· Interest working with clients who have sustained traumatic injuries, pediatric developmental disabilities, and chronic illness
· Prepared to assess and treat clients in the community
· Strong aptitude for report writing and attention to detail is a must
· Masters Degree or recognized equivalent in Occupational Therapy. Registered and in good standing with College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario.
What we do:
· Private pay interventions
· Motor vehicle, veterans’ affairs and WSIB rehabilitation services
· Occupational Therapy rehabilitation services across all populations (OT’s have flexibility to choose area of practice preference)
· Treatment of acquired brain injuries, developmental disabilities, spinal cord injury, amputations, chronic illness, complex orthopaedic injuries etc.… (OT’s have flexibility to choose area of practice preference)
· Competitive remuneration and options to work from home
· Flexible scheduling which is ideal for a good work-life balance
· An experienced team to share ideas with and/or gain feedback from
· Personable and approachable Team Lead who provides full mentorship and training
· Superior administrative support
· Full and part-time contract or employee positions depending on what you’re looking for.
· An environment where you feel supported and appreciated!
· New graduate mentorship programs
*NOTE: Despite COVID-19 we are looking for an OT to join our team who maybe initially supporting clients virtually and then integrating these clients back into direct practice after the pandemic.
Qualified individuals are invited to email their curriculum vitae and cover letter for review and consideration. For questions or further details contact Sheila Don at 289-455-0887.
Job Types: Contract, Permanent
Salary: $40.00 to $100.00 /hour