KGK Science is a world-leading Research Organization specializing in conducting human clinical trials for the Natural Health Product industry. We are seeking a motivated individual for our sales team. This is a dynamic, fast-paced and friendly work environment that will suit an energetic and strategic thinker with clear vision and solid networking and communication skills. This is an opportunity for a highly motivated professional individual to join a respected company in an exciting and growing industry.
As a Business Development Representative, you will be a trusted and integral team member responsible for researching new business opportunities and finding new clients by leveraging the company reputation and your own industry contacts. As a member of the Sales team, you will work with potential and current clients to evaluate how KGK’s services can help them achieve their objectives and assist in maintaining and developing long-term client relationships with KGK Science.
- Qualifying and developing inbound and outbound sales leads and responding to inquiries from current and past clients.
- Cold-calling prospective clients to develop meaningful business connections.
- Communicating value to our clients and the prospect of new opportunities to build and maintain our sales pipeline and support company growth.
- Engaging prospective and current clients with industry presence by attending trade-shows and conferences.
- Developing project specific proposals and budgets for prospective clients.
- Accountability for full sales cycle, prospecting to close, leveraging a CRM.
- Responding to client calls and email inquiries in a time efficient manner.
- Strategic brainstorming and implementation of new business development initiatives.
- Meet and exceed key performance indicators (KPIs) and team sales quotas.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma is required.
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in business administration and/or health sciences an asset.
- Previous experience in a client facing role; 1-5 years.
- Familiarity of Natural Health Products industry and cannabis industry is preferred, but not essential.
- Understanding of Canadian and/or American regulatory framework is an asset.
- Proven ability to plan, develop and execute business development strategies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and able to collaborate with team members.
Our fast-paced and supportive environment offers numerous benefits, including a competitive salary with additional commission per sale, an encouraging team atmosphere, and flexible working arrangements. This is a challenging role that will deliver great rewards to the right applicant.
We thank all those who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)