SDK is an innovative Canadian based Data Analytics company. Our goal is to become world renowned in helping our customers leverage their data assets. We have numerous opportunities for individuals who get excited about the possibilities of data to help organizations leverage the latest cloud technology on the Microsoft stack.
- SDK is looking for Intermediate ETL developers that will work on the collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing of huge sets of data. You Bring dedication and ...
- Are passionate about IT and software development!
- Are a skilled BI Developer who continuously striving to improve your skill set.
- You are technologically adept, demonstrating strong computer skills.
- You thrive in developing databases using SSIS packages, T-SQL, MSSQL, and MySQL scripts.
- An innate ability to design, build, and maintain the business’s ETL pipeline and data warehouse. Finally your experience demonstrates expertise in data modeling and query performance tuning on SQL Server, MySQL, Redshift, Postgres or similar platforms.
Foundational Qualifications of your Job at SDK
Work with a diverse group of business users to gather requirements on how to leverage their data assets
Work remotely with users from our Calgary or Edmonton location.
Carry out detailed design and development of ETL using SSIS, Azure Data Factory and other tools.
Design and develop OLAP and Tabular Cubes using SSAS and Azure Data Warehouse within the agreed methodologies, standards and quality levels.
Work with SDK’s clients on building reports using SSRS, PowerBI and other reporting solutions.
Investigate and implement new technologies in Data Warehousing and BI as they become available
Deliver all necessary ETL/Cube development work (technical specifications, coding and unit testing) required to support the delivery
Report progress of own ETL/Cube development work against agreed plans, taking necessary action to keep work plans in line with agreed milestones
Documentation on development, testing and deployment tasks.
We expect that you bring to the table:
Have strong verbal and written communication skills
Extensive experience in Microsoft SSIS, SSRS and SSAS
Experience in Azure cloud-based technologies like Data Factory, Azure Data Warehouse, PowerBI etc.
Strong database skills in SQL Server 2008-2016 - T-SQL, Stored procedures, Triggers, Functions, Indexing, Constraints and MDX/DAX
Strong understanding of Data Warehousing concepts and dimensional Data-modelling
Experience building data-marts and data warehouses
Experience of Database performance tuning techniques
Experience with GIT, PowerShell, JSON
Experience with SSAS Tabular Models and SQL Server column store indexing
Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
Bachelor Degree from an accredited University required, preferably in Computer Science, Business, Management Information Systems or related field.
5+ years of experience in BI/Data Warehouse technologies
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $75,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- ETL: 3 years (Preferred)
- Calgary, AB (Required)