We are an RMT owned and operated award winning massage and wellness therapy clinic at Yonge and Eglinton, focussed on providing only evidence based quality therapeutic treatments, in a supportive and laidback working environment. Our location is a quick walk from the Yonge and Eglinton subway station, has a continually growing client roster of over 4000 client files, with plenty of clients returning regularly and has an annual client retention rate of 83.84%!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- RMTs must commit to a minimum of 12 hours a week
- In good standing with the CMTO
- Able to provide deep tissue massage and therapeutic treatments, as most of our clients come to our clinic expecting deep tissue massage.
- Takes their profesional development seriously
- Professional and is comfortable working unsupervised as well as a part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Relaxed, positive, neat and organized
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Additional credentials in, cupping, acupuncture or FST an asset.
*We currently have coverage for the following days and times available for grabs:
Monday: 9:00 am- 3:00 pm, 3:30pm-8:30 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am- 3:00 pm, 3:30pm -8:30 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am- 3:00 pm, 3:30pm -8:30 pm
Fridays: 9:00 am- 3:00 pm, 3:30pm -8:30 pm
Why consider Chantal Milot and Associates?
- You will be thoroughly valued and respected as a therapist, as the clinic is owned and operated by an RMT who remembers what it is like to be in your shoes!
- Comfortable and friendly and environment to work in.
- We offer you a 65% starting split to start
- You receive up to a 2% annual bonus, based on your gross annual revenue when your annual retention rate is equal or greater than 80% !
- New therapists typically see 3 patients in one 6 hour shift within weeks of starting working with us.
- Yearly increase in treatment fees
- Everything is provided for you and paid by the clinic, including all oils and lotions, therapeutic aids linens and all PPE used in the clinic.
- Electronic filing and SOAP notes as well as remote access to your files
- We have well established clientele and solid reputation at Yonge and Eglinton, having won several awards already namely The Consumer's Choice Award for Best Massage therapy in Toronto Central 2019-2023 Therapy (as well as an accreditation from the CBRB (Canadian Business Review Board), for Best Massage Therapy in Toronto and one of Canada's best businesses since 2021, so new comers will see patients from day 1!
- The clinic invests in marketing and advertising to help you get booked faster.
- You will have complete control over your own schedule based on your specific needs and what works best for you.
- You will only need to be at the clinic when booked.
- Our team has more over 35 years of combined clinical experience for you to learn from and be supported to continue to grow as a therapist, so you can meet your Strive requirements and stay relevant in the profession.
- We will show you effective rebooking tactics, so that you may benefit from having a fuller schedule quicker and with more ease, and be eligible for annual bonuses.
- We welcome talented and motivated new grads!
Interested? Shoot us an email with your resume, and introduce yourself!
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 12-24 per week
Salary: $71.50-$78.20 per hour
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- CMTO REGISTERED MASSAGE THERAPY CERTIFICATION (required)
- professional liability insurance (required)
Work Location: In person