Allied Pharmacists Inc. ( API ) is a independent pharmacy group with over 350 members pharmacies in Ontario.
Your responsibilities include
- Daily visit to both existing member pharmacies and prospects in the territory.
- Develop and establish strong relationships with both pharmacy members and future prospects.
- Manage, develop and expand current established customer base through recruiting new pharmacies to our pharmacy program
- Ensure clients are fully satisfied with level of service and encounter a great experience with the company
- Ensure all customer issues are dealt with proactively and effectively.
Expected start date: 2021-09-20
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Medical / Pharmaceutical: 1 year (preferred)
Willingness to travel: