As a SoC Architect, you will be responsible for defining the architecture and feature set of SoCs that are used in range of SPARK Microsystems products. You will work closely with a multi-disciplinary groups including Product Design, Firmware Engineering, Hardware Engineering, Software Engineering, Reliability and Operations, to drive key aspects of SoC feature set that meets the requirements of products.
Academic Requirements and Required Experience:
- Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of experience in SoCs and/or silicon development
- 2+ years of DFx (Design for cost, test, manufacturing)
- Experience in microprocessor and memory architectures.
- 5 years of direct experience in ASIC or chip design, with significant hands on experience in Architecture, Microarchitecture, RTL coding.
- Experience leading an SoC project as an architect from conception to launch and has experience in all aspects of SoC design, including front-end architecture development, RTL design and synthesis, RTL modeling and verification, power and performance, and manufacturing and qualification.
- Experience designing SoC interconnects for high throughput media blocks and CPUs
- Experience with wireless transceiver SoC design is an asset.
- Familiarity with CMOS manufacturing processes, including silicon qualification
- Knowledge of revision control and document control
- Agile interaction ability with cross functional engineering teams across the company
- Ability to dive into and take ownership for critical design issues
- Ability to address all aspects of technology readiness, including manufacturability
- Capacity to help build robust methodology and processes to deliver technology to products
- Highly passionate and energetic mindset.
- Excellent communication skills.
Job Types: Full-time
SPARK Microsystems prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
- Événements d'entreprise
- Tenue décontractée
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Master's Degree (Preferred)