More than 30 years of solid growth have propelled Cabico to the forefront as Canada’s leading manufacturer of custom cabinetry. At our plants in Coaticook, Quebec, and St. Catharines, Ontario, 650 specialists craft complex, high-end projects for over 700 retailers across North America.
The human touch is integral to everything we do, from operations to providing an unparalleled customer experience. Cabico’s unique approach is all about harnessing the latest technology while preserving the precision and agility of artisanal craftsmanship. Our proven passion for design, use of noble materials, and dedication to quality at every level have firmly established Cabico as a benchmark brand in the industry.
Main Job Responsibilities
The responsibilities for this role are:
- Meeting all pre-determined quality, productivity and scheduling standards in a safe and timely manner
- Ensure cabinets, materials and components are finished according to customer's order
- Handle product as required to avoid damage, scratches, dents, finish
- Ensure all components are defect free.
- Ensure safe operating practices are always followed
- Maintaining a clean work space
- Manufacturing experience, in wood industry preferred.
- Strong focus on Quality Assurance
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player
Why work here
Cabico, an environment where you can truly make a difference
- Help craft the kind of projects people dream about across North America.
- Join a team of outstanding artisans who share your passion for quality in every detail.
- Say goodbye to routine by taking advantage of career path opportunities that make you more versatile.
- Choose an environment that’s safe yet stimulating and filled with exciting challenges.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour