We are seeking a positive, outgoing individual to join our team and take on several duties surrounding onboarding and consistent communication with existing and potential group accounts. This position requires a highly motivated individual with strong communication skills. Our ideal candidate also has a passion for creating a delightful customer experience.
Life at Red River Press:
Red River Press is a growing, innovative ed-tech company looking to expand our online language-learning presence around the world through our website, ESLLibrary.com. We’re passionate about providing language teachers with the highest-quality lessons in the industry, in a medium that makes it easy to connect with students. Located in the historic Silpit Building in the Exchange District of Winnipeg, we are a team of 16 people expected to grow to 30 by year-end.
About the Position (Responsibilities & Duties)
As Accounts Manager, you will be the lead point of contact for our client list of institutions and will work to build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships. Time will be split between managing existing groups, and the onboarding of new potential groups.
Account Management & Support (existing groups)
- Managing and building relationships with group account administrators (around 400+). This includes elementary schools, high schools, universities & colleges, private language schools, online tutoring schools, adult education programs, community colleges, etc.
- Answering support emails and phone calls related to group accounts (pricing questions, helping administrators and teachers with their accounts, maintaining relationships with group administrators)
- Ensuring accounts are properly set up for success
Onboarding & Sales (new and potential groups)
- Setting up free trials, offering product demos and teacher training, ensuring product meets teaching needs, sending quotes and invoices
- Following up with leads from conferences, possibly attending conferences from time to time
Qualifications & Skills
- University degree or college diploma
- 1-2 years experience in account support/sales/communications role preferred
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Understanding of our background in publishing or education technology
- Ability to learn various software as a service (SaaS) platforms quickly
You will start with four weeks paid vacation in addition to all statutory holidays. You will be provided with a computer, which may be taken home for remote work when needed. Benefits include dental, health, massage therapy and acupuncture, travel insurance, and eye-care coverage. We also offer commuter benefits to help pay for parking or public transit, wellness subsidies if you like to stay active, and educational reimbursement for language classes (e.g., French, Spanish, etc.).
Salary to be discussed at interview.
Location: Winnipeg, MB (required)
Job Type: Full-time