We are a growing architectural millwork company currently located in Trenton but are making the move to a new facility in Campbellford within the next couple of months! We are expanding and looking to add more experienced millwork draftspeople to our team! We specialize in doing intricate, high-quality work where no two projects are the same! We do everything from fancy hotels and casinos, to sports stadiums and schools.
Our architectural millwork drafters are always facing a new challenge with each new project. This helps to grow their skillset and keeps the work exciting as the projects are always different.
Who are we looking for?
Someone who has…
- Proven experience with drafting and AutoCAD in the millwork industry
What will this person be responsible for?
This position will be responsible for shop drawing production of architectural millwork and cabinetry. The candidate will be responsible for:
- Reading and understanding architectural drawings and specifications.
- Providing detailed drawings with accurate and clearly labeled measurements, materials, and finishes specifications with computer-aided software.
- Preparing and reviewing rough sketches along with the engineering team.
- Identifying operational issues and redesigning products to improve functionality.
- Ensuring final designs comply with regulations and quality standards.
The candidate must be able to use and understand AutoCAD and Microsoft Excel.
*General knowledge of architectural millwork fabrication/installation is a bonus.
Experience in the following areas is not necessary but would be considered an asset:
- Experience with Microvellum software.
- Experience with AlphaCAM, MasterCAM, or other CNC programming software.
- Previous experience creating shop drawings for millwork or architectural metals.
Wage will be based on experience. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. We look forward to having you join the Mirmil team!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent