Are you a payroll and benefits administrator with excellent analytical/problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail? Do you have a demonstrated background of being able to effectively prioritize and balance multiple deliverables? Consider this exciting opportunity!
We are currently recruiting for an effective payroll professional to administer the payment of a large volume of unionized and non-unionized employees. The successful candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience in payroll and benefits, with a solid track record of answering employee’s questions on their compensation issues.
- Utilizing excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to deliver solutions to employee’s inquiries on pay and benefits.
- Assessing payroll and calculating remittances and submitting the calculations to company actuaries.
- Handling new-hire packages, terminations etc.
- General administrative duties as required.
- 2+ years in a payroll environment
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- P.C.P. designation an asset
Job Type: Full-time
- Payroll: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)