Full Time position
Tony Lafazanis is dedicated to providing legal services to clients and their families who have suffered personal injuries. Each case is unique, and requires dedication, professionalism, expertise and a personal, hands-on approach.
We are looking for a positive, forward thinking individual, seeking employment in a stimulating, challenging and fun work environment.
- Summarizing medical, educational and work history;
- Independently calculate damages including lost wages, preparing memorandums telling the injured person’s story
- Routine communications with law clerks and Mr. Lafazanis about case status and preparation
- Other general duties as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently with minimal supervision
- Possess strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Ability to prioritize work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multitask
- Bachelor’s degree
Please apply with copies of resume, transcript, and writing sample.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour