Supports delivering sales plan through selling effectiveness.
Telling The Brand Story:
- Consistently execute to the selling model
- Meet selling goals/expectations during scheduled shifts
- Build highly satisfied and loyal customer base through engagement, conversion and capturing customer phone and e-mail
- Support replenishment activities that keep the store full and abundant
- Assist with floorsets, window changes, visual presentations, signage placement, etc. as directed
- Abide by policies and procedures as directed
- Abide by Loss Prevention and safety messages in daily operations
Meets defined availability criteria
Driven to exceed personal and store results through selling and service
Demonstrates the ability to build relationships though listening, asking questions and relating to the customer
Strong communication, organization and multi-tasking abilities
Proven track record of sales and service from previous experience
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, ancestry, colour, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in Canada.