Budtender/ Cannabis Retail Sales Associate
- We are in search of customer-centric individuals with high ethics who are passionate and knowledgeable about cannabis.
- 19 years of age or older.
Cannabis Budtender play an integral role in the successful implementation of the 6ix’s vision. We are in search of customer-centric individuals with high ethics who are passionate and knowledgeable about cannabis. This role would require implementing a socially responsible and recreational view of cannabis towards supporting our clients with making choices that suit their individual needs and levels of experience.
- Gain, and maintain a high level of cannabis knowledge and curate experiences that go above and beyond expectations.
- Maintain a socially responsible and recreational view of cannabis towards educating and supporting our clients with making individualized choices.
- Foster an inviting and friendly environment for clients.
- Establish relationships with client base to promote a more tailored and welcoming experience.
- Support with completing all tasks and duties within the store architecture, as assigned
- Adhere to all company policies, programs, operational standards and procedures.
- Adhere to all legislative requirements of cannabis retailers, including federal, provincial and municipal legislation
- Complete tasks as assigned by the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager.
- Process all customer payments on our POS system
- Staying up to date with product knowledge and company information.
- Support and participate in store opening and closing checklists.
- Assist with store maintaining and housekeeping including stocking shelves
- Ensure the cleanliness of the store is maintained on a daily basis
- POS Software experience an asset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills
- 19 years of age or older
- Cannsell Certificate
- Consent to a police background check and any other background check that may be required by the applicable regulators or by Kanab.
- Minimum one-year experience in a retail environment.
- Cannabis retail sales experience.
- Ethics and customer-oriented.
Only applicants invited for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$17.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- cannabis: 1 year (preferred)
- Cannsell Certificate (preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place