Companies turn to us to make complex decisions with confidence. We help them manage their most critical risks and demonstrate compliance with regulations and standards. But it is our ability to also see the bigger picture that sets us apart from other companies.
We think outside of the box. We value transparency and honesty. We want passionate, customer-service focused and game-changing individuals.
We are growing and in order to grow strongly and consistently, we need an A-Team willing to go the extra-mile for our amazing client base! If you enjoy challenges and being part of a bigger mission - apply now and help us kill it!
You will be considered for an interview if you have the following:
- Organised (bordering on OCD)
- Record-keeping experience (for bookkeeping purposes and project coordination support)
You could be considered for the position if you:
- understand what it means to provide a great customer experience*
- are passionate about creating internal processes
- have excellent searching skills (aka master "The Googler")
- are passionate about sales
- are curious about marketing
- want to learn more, and more, and more
- have a great handle of the English language
Work Experience Requirements:
- Administrative Experience - minimum 3 years of practical experience within professional services environment (accounting, legal, engineering, architecture, etc)
- Working experience within any of the following industries: food, light industrial, lighting, construction, medical industry, energy storage, diesel engines, diesel systems - minimum 3 years of experience
TO APPLY, please submit a cover letter along with your resume explaining how your experience relates to the position and why you would be a great fit.
Please note that applications not submitting a cover letter will NOT be considered.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $18.00 to $21.00 /hour
- Bookkeeping: 3 years (Required)
- Administrative Support: 3 years (Required)
- Customer Support: 3 years (Required)