Yoga Summer Day Camp Counselor
Youth Stars Arts, Dance & Sports Summer Camp
Start Date: June 25th to August 16th 2019 in Pierrefonds
- Create organize and implement Yoga Activities for children ages 4-12
- Greet, acknowledge and interact with participants ages 4-12, in a friendly and professional manner.
- Plans and implement Yoga Activities that is appropriate for to the ability level of different age groups and makes the activity appealing and fun.
- Monitors and interacts with children to maintain a safe and healthy environment with respect to equipment, other children and surroundings.
- Maintains the area in which the Activity has taken place clean
- Convey and promote the importance of healthy living, proper nutrition habits and the benefits of the respective activity.
- Take part in day-to-day activities and camp events and outings
Children will perform yoga sequences at he end of week shows on Fridays for friends and family.
- Ability to animate 15 children between ages 4-12 years old
- Experience working with children is an asset
- Dynamic, energetic, and punctual
- Patient & Positive attitude
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Enthusiasm, creativity and strong organizational skills are highly valued
- Background check will be required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour