· Responsible for Passenger Check in, Boarding & Baggage Services.
· Liaise with Airline customers
· Fanatical emphasis on Quality Services
· Demonstrate a Safety First attitude
· Create good housekeeping practices in the workplace
· Extensive Health, Dental, Vision Benefits
Requirements & Qualifications
· Previous experience in the aviation industry or in a similar role is preferred.
· Ability to lift 50 lbs independently
· Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
· Highly motivated and able to work well independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
· Able to multi-task and establish priorities in a dynamic and changing environment.
· Must always maintain a professional appearance and mannerisms.
· Able to work collaboratively as a productive member of the Samsic Airport Team.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- Dental care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday