Ironclad Developments Inc. is currently accepting applications for the position of: Project Manager - Construction for our Manitoba markets.Our company is built on a foundation of trust, honesty, integrity and industry excellence and we are excited to be able to offer a new position within our growing family. Ironclad Developments Inc. specializes in project management/development of multifamily construction across Western Canada.
The successful candidate must have previous wood frame building experience in multi-family construction, with high attention detail, excellent written and verbal skills, good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well under pressure. The Project Manager will work under the direction of the Construction Manger and CEO in conjunction with all relative departments for their area(s) of assignment.
The following list provides a brief description of responsibilities but is not limited to the following:
- Coordinate and assist in developing, monitoring and enforcing quality control program for assigned project
- Assist in preparation and monitoring of the project schedule working along site superintendents and subcontractors for further input
- Coordinate and manage site superintendents
- Review and monitor labor budgets with site superintendent
- Review and maintain construction budgetary compliance, and advise construction manager of variances or issues as they arise.
- Review and monitor contractor’s scope of work
- Monitor and manage charge backs
- Negotiate change orders
- Conflict resolution
- Enforce Subcontractor agreements in a diplomatic and effective method
- Ability to travel to all markets of operation across Canada
- 3 or more years of previous experience in a project manager role
- 5 or more years of experience in wood frame, multifamily construction
- Training or certification in project management processes and/or proven work-related experience
- Intermediate understanding of contract law and lien legislation
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proven abilities to lead, direct and promote positive team motivation
Ironclad Developments Inc. offers a competitive compensation package, group benefits and a pension plan. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with resume and starting salary expectations to the attention of Human Resources. We thank all candidates in advance for their interest in our company however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
- Multi-Family Construction: 5 years (Preferred)
- Wood Frame Construction: 5 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 5 years (Preferred)