Are you ready to take your career to new heights?
We are Canada’s largest network service contractor offering Engineering, Design, Fabrication, Construction, Project Management, and Maintenance Services for telecommunication carriers, independent tower operators, broadcast, and utility.
We offer competitive wages, paid holidays, comprehensive benefits, RSP matching, stock options, a generous referral bonus program and opportunities to further, develop your skillset and grow your career.
The Construction Manager is required to perform an array of duties related to the safety, organization, and safe operation of sites. Typical duties may include site visits, safety audits, onsite quality, and efficiency reviews, assisting in bid preparation, scheduling crews, shipping and receiving site materials, other field management, and closeout duties. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the mission of the organization. It is expected that the employee demonstrates behavior consistent with the core values and support of our strategic plan.
- Safety & Quality Focused
- Telecommunication Construction
- Time Management
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Results Driven
- Accountability and Dependability
- Attention to Detail
- Technical Diploma and/or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant telecommunications wireless construction experience.
- Must have a solid understanding of the nuances of wireless site builds and an in-depth knowledge of what it takes to build or upgrade a cellular site.
- Ability to participate in the planning and overall management of a project schedule.
- Understanding of construction documents and the ability to ensure that they are complete, protect the owner's and WTCs interest, clearly define expectations, and provide incentive to perform.
- Knowledge of construction project costs and budgets.
- Ability to build a strong team-oriented and HSE conscious culture at the worksite.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Travel to various job sites and other project offices will be required.
- Primarily an office setting with regular field/site visits.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Interacts with upper and middle management, employees, and clients.
- Repetitive work.
- Over time, as required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- telecommunications wireless construction experience: 5 years (Required)
- Consult blueprints, designs, and client instructions to develop construction plans for your team
- Manage construction sites, ensuring that workers adhere to construction plans and safety codes
- Create and enforce employee schedules and construction timelines
- Document all costs and ensure that expenses never exceed the construction budget
- Update clients on construction progress through presentations and client meetings
- Other duties as requested