We are looking for a qualified office manager, with previous work experience in a construction related office. Hours will be split between working at home and working within our offices on a part-time basis (20-30 hrs/week).
Duties will include:
- Bank & credit card reconciliations within Quickbooks
- Receipt input within Quickbooks
- HST and WSIB filings
- Payroll and ROE preparation
- Customer billing and paperwork prep
- Customer interactions regarding billing and payment matters
- Facebook & Instagram updates
- Coordination with website provider for website updates
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and QuickBooks
- Excellent/Advanced computer and phone skills.
- Proven ability to problem solve, multi-task and prioritize
- Professional phone rapport and an aptitude for customer sales and service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen to build positive relationships and enjoys interacting with people
Join us and become a part of a unique and dynamic team providing quality construction in Eastern Ontario.
Benefits will be extended to the right candidate. Wages will be between $16-$20/hr depending on the candidates experience.
Job Type: Part-time
- administrative assistant: 3 years (Preferred)