***No agencies please.
Are you looking to be part of a continually growing and dynamic company that is a leader in the life insurance industry?
Canada Protection Plan is a Canadian owned and operated corporation that designs, markets and sells life insurance and related products with simplified underwriting processes that require no medical exams on many of our plans
Would you like to make a difference with the customers we serve?
We are driven to excel and our employees reflect this passion. Our company values include shared collaboration, career development and a friendly and open work environment. Canada Protection Plan offers this and more.
Our strength is a family culture characterized by particular care and respect for employees. We connect with our employees in significant and meaningful ways, including (but not limited to):
- An orientation to physical, mental, and financial wellness in the workplace
- Employee development
- Performance management program which connects goal setting, coaching, formal performance reviews and the allocation of base salary and bonus rewards
- Company-paid benefit plan with a health care spending account (HCSA) as well as an RRSP and DPSP program where the company matches employee contributions
- One paid volunteer day per year to engage in a charitable cause of choice
- Courtesy tenant shuttle bus services and free onsite parking
- Casual dress code policy
We are looking to hire an experienced Senior Manager, Call Center (in/outbound environment) to support our Licensed Insurance Advisor call center. The ideal candidate should have experience managing a sales call center environment, strong mentorship and leadership abilities, extraordinary data analysis, report generating, excellent communication and critical thinking skills. This is a full-time permanent position. The role is based in our Toronto office and will require occasional travel to our Montreal office.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Operations and Business Solutions, the Senior Manager, Call Center will mentor, coach and lead a team of Licensed Insurance Advisors (based in Toronto and Montreal) in maximizing the conversion of television and digital leads to sales while providing needs analysis and superb customer service.
Our sales call center operation is continually in growth mode. As we balance our television advertising with investments in digital media, the sales call centre will be well positioned to respond to online as well as telephone inquiries to convert leads into sales. Take advantage of this opportunity to further your career and to achieve your financial goals.
Duties will include:
- Set individual performance goals with the team of Licensed Insurance Advisors and help guide them towards achieving them
- Analyze call center data and generate insightful business reports/metrics
- Support Senior Vice President in identifying and providing sales data metrics to maximize lead generation and marketing programs
- Provide leadership and coaching the team of Licensed Insurance Advisors on a daily basis to ensure that all established key performance indicators are met
- Manage and ensure that the call center sales team’s quality of sales, compliance regulations and company standards are met
- Provide guidance to the Operations Assistant to plan and ensure that customer enquiries are handled in a timely manner
- Provide guidance to the Quality Coaching Specialist to ensure that established quality controls remain aligned with business and are met
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education University degree or College Diploma
- 5+ years of previous sales call center leadership experience in a life insurance environment
- Analytical and proven expertise in converting trends from data analysis to effective management practices
- Ability to effectively listen and find the root cause of an issue then communicate clearly the resolution plan
- Proven commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Previous experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems is an asset
- LLQP License and/or LOMA certification is considered an asset
- Fluency in French and English a definite asset
At Canada Protection Plan, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer.
If you require an accommodation, Canada Protection Plan will provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to all candidates with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Bonus scheme
- Education reimbursement
- Vacation & paid time off
- Employee assistance programs
- Wellness programs
- Company events & social hours
- On-site parking
- Casual dress
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salesforce or other CRM: 1 year (Preferred)
- leadership: 1 year (Preferred)