Integrated Solutions, a proud Xplornet Internet & Shaw Direct Satellite TV Dealer, with locations in Ontario, Alberta, and Saskatchewan is looking for FULL-TIME enthusiastic customer service representatives to join our high energy team. Based in our head office in Peterborough, Ontario, you will be part of a customer service team responsible for growing our customer base and providing win-win solutions that enhance our customer’s experience.
Why Integrated Solutions?
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our customer service department to the next level. If you share in our passion for superior service and have experience with Inbound Sales, Quotes or Customer Service, Integrated Solutions is the company for you. Our company continues to grow, and we want motivated individuals who want to grow with us. The right candidate who shows they can go above and beyond their daily duties will always have opportunities for advancement within our company.
What will your typical day look like?
As a customer service rep/portal administrator you would be working with multiple software platforms for multiple provinces throughout the day. You would be contacting customers to book installation/service appointments by phone, email, texting services, etc. Setting follow-up tasks, and following set steps to ensure our standards are met. You will also have the opportunity to answer inbound sales calls and collect commissions based on those sold.
Specifically, you will:
- handle incoming inquiries from our customers in a positive and enthusiastic manner
- actively listen to customers to better understand their needs
- propose products and services that meet their needs
- communicate the value of our offerings.
- confirm physical addresses with customers
- redirect them to someone else for help, if required
- ensure the customer leaves the interaction feeling reassured and impressed
- establish commitments from new Xplornet & Shaw Direct customers.
What’s in it for you?
As a customer service representative/portal administrator you’ll get:
- opportunity to build your customer service skills
- ongoing support for immediate questions
- to be apart of a positive work environment
- team incentive bonuses
- competitive base salary + commission
- eligibility for Benefits after 3 months
What do you have to offer?
- Highly motivated to succeed.
- Dynamic, passionate and caring.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Computer savvy.
- Experience taking inbound customer calls to achieve sales.
- Available Monday to Friday 8am to 10pm, Saturday 9am to 5pm
What skills are an asset?
- High-school diploma
- Ability to ask for the sale
- Eager to learn
- Previous Salesforce or other CRM experience
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Casual Dress
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Flexible Schedule
- Vision Care
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 2 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19