Lake Ridge Community Support Services (LRCSS) provides high quality treatment, education and evaluation research services which facilitate the participation and growth of individuals with a diagnosis of Intellectual Disability or Autism Spectrum Disorder within their community. The philosophy of Lake Ridge Community Support Services is that each person receiving service is encouraged and helped to maximize his/her potential in their community.
We are seeking to hire a Behaviour Consultant who preferably has a BCBA with BACB. The role of the Behaviour Consultant will be to provide behaviour consultation services to children, youth and adults, with intellectual disabilities or Autism Spectrum Disorder in family and community settings.
What’s your role?
- Complete functional behavioural assessments
- Develop, facilitate, and evaluate ABA based behaviour plans for children, youth, and adults
- Design and implement various measurement procedures and interpret data
- Facilitate skill development groups
- Develop and facilitate evidence-based caregiver and community training and workshops
- Provide BCBA and RBT experience supervision responsibilities, if applicable
What skills are we looking for?
- Masters level degree in Psychology or Applied Behaviour Analysis
- BCBA Certification (or in the process of completing supervision hours)
- Two years’ experience working as a Behaviour Consultant with individuals with intellectual disabilities or Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Advanced knowledge of ABA principles
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with teams
- Excellent report writing and verbal communication skills
What can we offer you?
- Continuous comprehensive training in a supportive environment
- Supportive environment to complete your BCBA and paid annual recertification
- Salary is dependent on experience, but we offer some of the most competitive salaries in the industry with great working hours
- We offer a comprehensive benefit package to eligible employees
We thank all applicants but only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Lake Ridge Community Support Services is committed to making the recruitment process accessible to all candidates; accommodations are available upon request.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- working with Intellectual disabilities and ASD: 2 years (Required)
- Master's Degree (Preferred)
- BCBA (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)