Are you looking to be part of a continually growing and dynamic company that is a leader in the life insurance industry? Canada Protection Plan is a Canadian owned and operated corporation that designs, markets and sells life insurance and related products with simplified underwriting processes that require no medical exams on many of our plans
Would you like to make a difference with the customers we serve? We are driven to excel, and our employees reflect this passion. Our company values include shared collaboration, career development and a friendly and open work environment. Canada Protection Plan offers this and more.
Our strength is a family culture characterized by particular care and respect for employees. We connect with our employees in significant and meaningful ways, including (but not limited to):
· An orientation to physical, mental, and financial wellness in the workplace
· Employee development
· Performance management program which connects goal setting, coaching, formal performance reviews and the allocation of base salary and bonus rewards
· Company-paid benefit plan with a health care spending account (HCSA) as well as an RRSP and DPSP program where the company matches employee contributions
· One paid volunteer day per year to engage in a charitable cause of choice
· Casual dress code policy
While working with other departments, our Case Managers manage new business applications and act as the catalyst that ensures each application is processed through to policy and then issued to our customers. This role requires effective communication skills (both written and verbal), excellent time management skill and attention to detail.
Duties will include:
· Ordering and reviewing underwriting requirements, including Exams, Paramedicals, Supplemental Forms, and other medical requirements as per Underwriting
· Maintaining and managing a high volume of follow-ups on a daily basis
· Responsible for releasing (settling policies) policies to issue
· Managing all pending issues in order to meet or exceed production targets
· Conduct follow-ups via phone, emails and/or faxes on all outstanding requirements (Amendments, policy receipts, ensure policy is placed within specified timeframe)
· Review and verify all applications and phone verifications for completeness and accuracy
· Other duties as required
· Strong knowledge of life insurance products
· Experience as a case manager or similar role is a must
· Results orientated and the ability to learn quickly
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability and willingness to support the team accomplish its team goals
· Ability to prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
· Strong team building skills
· LOMA designation an asset
· Bilingual in French and English (written and verbal)
At Canada Protection Plan, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer.
If you require an accommodation, Canada Protection Plan will provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to all candidates with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $0.00 per year
- Life Insurance Industry: 3 years (Preferred)