Forklift Operator/Order Picker
If you would like to stand out then please send a Cover letter.
We are currently looking for full time Forklift operator/Order picker to assist us in our daily operations. You will work as part of a team to perform all tasks throughout the warehouse. You will be responsible for picking orders, receiving/loading trucks and other general warehouse duties.
On top of steady work and competitive wages, BCfresh offers extended benefits a profit sharing program and a 5% RRSP matching program. We are a smaller warehouse where everybody knows your name, fun and fast paced where the days fly by.
Shift available is a 4 day week, 10 hours per day. Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. 7am to 5:30pm. Shift could be negotiated for the right candidate but will need to include working Monday and Saturdays.
Warehouse is open 7 days per week, 6am -6pm. Overtime is available.
- Forklift experience, Reach truck is ideal.
- Ability to lift 50lbs regularly
- Safety boot’s, an annual boot allowance for safety footwear is also offered.
- Availability to work overtime when required
- Conduct safe work practices
- Valid forklift ticket or willing to get one
- Forklift experience, this is mandatory so I put it twice
- Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Willing to take on all tasks as assigned
Please only reply if you have forklift experience
offering $16-18 per hour depending on experience
Thank you to all that apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- Forklift: 1 year (Required)
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place