Located on 101 Clarence Street, JTM will be taking over Ottawa’s Byward Market very soon...
J’TM will be officially opening its doors on May 1st and we are urgently looking for experienced and positive kitchen staff to join our team. Our restaurant includes 2 floors and 2 patios that we are looking to fill with the best and brightest in the service industry!
We will be serving a variety of delicious Hatian Fusion dishes, while offering a trendy and warm atmosphere from day to night. Friday to Saturday J’TM at night, will come alive with live music and bottle service.
Full-Time & Part-Time
- At least 1 year experience working in a kitchen, preference will be given to applicants with 2 years or more experience in a professional kitchen
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- All staff must be able to fully memorize the food and drink menu, its key ingredients and allergens and be prepared to take regular knowledge tests.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Experience working in a large restaurant or bar
- Ability to be on your feet for long periods of time and move around the restaurant, up stairs, inside and outside continuously throughout your shift
- Experience using POS systems
- Bilingual applicants will be preferred (EN&FR)
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Salary: From $19.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- cooking: 3 years (preferred)
- Cooks: 3 years (required)
- Food Safe, SafeCheck, Food Handler or equivalent (required)
Work Location: In person