League Group is seeking applications from energetic, highly motivated individuals to become part of our team. League is a successful, fast-paced and dynamic organization, with a positive, team-oriented work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, develop and implement the SEO strategy for optimizing search engines.
- Edit websites and landing pages as needed.
- Regularly perform thorough keyword research for the content development team
- Maximize site exposure and visibility and improve site conversion rates.
- Position and maintain sites for long-term growth in search engines.
- Implement initiatives to increase search engine traffic to websites through SEO techniques such as title and meta tagging, indexing, link building, keyword ranking and overall site architecture.
- Perform competitive analysis to stay one step ahead of the competition
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Collaborate with web developers, content creators and marketing team regularly
Requirements and Qualifications
- At least 1 years of experience as SEO Specialist or similar role
Job Type: Full-time
- HTML or PHP: 1 year (Required)
- SEO: 1 year (Required)