You are highly organized and excellent at developing interpersonal relationships. You like a fast-paced environment that shows off your ability to multi-task. You are self-directed, goal-oriented, and like to be creative. You are adept at building systems and engaging volunteers.
ABOUT THE JOB:
The Campaign Coordinator’s position is responsible for overseeing the operations of the Annual Campaign to maximize community participation and contributions. This position includes a wide range of organizational functions and requires an efficient individual with superior organizational skills, strong computer skills, excellent communication, and people skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. The applicant will work as part of a team of professionals in the development and operation of an annual fundraising campaign. The Campaign Coordinator oversees up to 200 volunteer fundraisers to assure all operations run smoothly and efficiently as well as provides general program support to the Director of Development and the Campaign team.
- Manage campaign-related operations, ensuring the achievement of campaign goals, smooth operations, and exceptional relationships with campaign Chairs, canvassers, community constituents, and donors.
- Maximize the utility of the database for campaign research, assessment, canvasser assignment, donor segmentation, and marketing purposes.
- Design, in coordination with Database Analyst, timely management reports that reflect campaign activity and progress.
- Collaborate in developing campaign objectives, recruit and train volunteer canvassers, coordinate campaign events, generate campaign reports and evaluate campaign status.
- On a day to day basis during the campaign, season manage relationships with canvassers and volunteers, ensuring timely response to questions or concerns, and maintain constant segmented communications via email updates, reports to captains, and delivery of messages from campaign chairs.
- Collaborate with Marketing on campaign-related collateral and event materials, ensuring timeliness, accuracy, and consistency of message in all activities.
- Work with divisional leadership to develop a year-round program of the campaign, educational, and recognition activities, including women’s campaign and Lion of Judah events.
- Actively participate in campaign events, overseeing telethons and other associated Federation events and activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education: Bachelor’s degree.
Experience: A minimum of 2 years’ experience in financial resource development including donor stewardship and/or volunteer management.
- Excellent written, in-person, and phone communication skills combined with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to organize, monitor, and track numerous ongoing and one-time activities, events, and projects, working efficiently and effectively with the Federation team.
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills including the ability to interact with confidence and poise.
- Manage correspondence with donors and volunteers.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, work independently and be detail-oriented.
- Ability to adapt to change and working in unknown situations. Good problem-solving skills.
- Discretion handling and communicating sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- High level of skill with PC-based computer applications, including word processing, spreadsheets, and database applications. Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products. Knowledge of Blackbaud database is an asset.
- Sensitivity to Jewish culture and traditions. Knowledge of the Ottawa Jewish community is an asset.
WHY COME WORK WITH US?
- Employer-paid benefits
- Free access to Community Center including Fitness Facilities.
- A collaborative and supportive working environment with friendly staff
Interested applicants should send their current resume along with a cover letter explaining how they meet the requirements of the role. The Jewish Community Campus of Ottawa is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants may request an accommodation if needed at any point in the selection process. A criminal background check will be required prior to hire. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those who hold the minimum or greater qualifications as indicated in this job posting will be considered. No phone calls, please.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Charity Fundraising: 2 years (Required)
- Fundraising Volunteer Coordination: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19